Monday 21 May 2007

Yoghurty Chicken - Part Deux!

Made this yesterday (20/05/07) was nice but for myself would like a bit more spice but people eating it not curry fans :( As it uses no extra fat it renders it lower fat in my eyes!

Selection of chicken pieces - I used 1 large breast & two whole legs
1 large pot natural yoghurt
2 tbsp garam masala
2 tsp turmeric
1 tsp cumin seed
s&p

Night before:

In a fridge proof container, mix the marinade together, add the chicken and coat well, refridgerate until needed

Remove chicken from the fridge about 30 mins before intending to cook

Pre-heat oven to 200o, transfer the chicken to a ovenproof dish (unless of course the previous dish oven proof - gosh I love pyrex!) and place uncovered in the lower part of the oven, cook for about an hour or until juices run clear

Served this with the spiced potatoes and broccoli (Oh and baked beans for the other half! :-))


The leftovers were very nice for lunch the following day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my kitchen! I love to hear your thoughts and comments on my recipes!

Anne

01 09 10