Wednesday 23 May 2007

Photo Area

A modified tesco ham and mushroom pizza - I added red pepper, danish blue cheese and chilli oil - was lush!!





A surprise from a recent batch of leeks:


Kind of a miscellaneous area! Rest of the best appear in Flickr

Meat Sauce Moutain - stockpiling the Freezer!







A glamourous shot of the fruit bowl:



Oxtail Stew:




Spices being ground for the curry:





Lovely Lamb and Spinach Curry with pilau rice




Vanilla Pannacotta:



Spinach Mountain:




Picture of some flapjacks:




And a Pea and Salami Risotto:



My first lettuce leaves in 2007!



Home grown Basil!



My new french milk jug! Reminds me of a computer game character for some strange reason..ah I know! Was mario world perhaps...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my kitchen! I love to hear your thoughts and comments on my recipes!

Anne

01 09 10