Friday 22 February 2013

Computer Says No...

Sincere apologies for lack of blogging/ tweeting etc - I am still here! Unfortunately my stupid pc has decided to go kaput (remind me never to buy a Dell again!) and I am currently sitting in my works library typing this! If anyone knows where it might find its operating system do drop me a line!

Food wise has been very exciting however I just can't share any pictures right now! We have been eating lots of delicious lamb via Farmison, recipes to which will follow when I have the technology. I've been baking a few treats, lncluding a slightly ugly but good pear and chocolate sort of brownie sponge and I also spent a very interesting evening last night at the British Library which involved lots of chocolate.....!

Back soon!

Anne
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my kitchen! I love to hear your thoughts and comments on my recipes!

Anne

01 09 10