Wednesday 12 December 2007

Its Party Time!

Well, the festive season is upon us and this saturday we are hosting the family christmas party (for the first time!) I have currently bought so many nachos I received a strange look from the checkout girl in tesco, and our spare room is full of wine and more (can't be bad!!)

I have bought a 'party pastry maker' from Lakelands and hoping to make lots of little canapes with chili beef (with two strengths!) and chicken in white wine sauce.

Will let you know if it works!!

...

The canapes were unfortunately a bit smaller than planned so that idea got scrapped and I made a vat of Chili con carne instead, which was delish if I do say so myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my kitchen! I love to hear your thoughts and comments on my recipes!

Anne

01 09 10