Monday 14 October 2013

Meal Planning Monday 14/10/2013

Oh Monday, we meet again! Surprisingly today's shift wasn't too bad as Monday's are normally slightly hideous with everyone rush, rush, rushing around but today was quite plain sailing...good food always helps - Fueled the day with porridge, then lunch was leftover roast pork Chinese style, with crunchy stir fried veggies and rice. Dinner tonight was a toasted sandwich, filled with some 'Camembert' spread I bought in the Polish shop, melted quite nicely indeed...

SO I did the meal plan yesterday, and as always its subject to alterations. heck I failed at Monday's already and we are only one day in but that I can blame on the boyfriend as he didn't eat the thawed bread so was down to me to dispose of accordingly...and you really can't beat a toastie!

Monday - Walnut and Gorganzola pasta. Became the above cheese toastie and salad

Tuesday - I am working late so B is cooking..scampi, tinned spaghetti and peas I.e. easy freezer meal!

Wednesday - Using up a cheaty tub of Bolognese sauce I bought reduced a few months back, and froze, with spaghetti and garlic bread

Thursday - Spinach Dal with Chickpea pancakes

Friday - Thinking of making beetroot and bean burgers. Experimental night!

Saturday - Sausage and mash/ new potatoes

Sunday - Am working late...will probably just make extra on Saturday for leftovers


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my kitchen! I love to hear your thoughts and comments on my recipes!

Anne

01 09 10