Created in my kitchen 05/07/2006
180g Buccatini pasta (Like spaghetti but has a hole in middle)
1 small tub half fat cremé fraiche 250ml
1 fat clove garlic
3 small rashers trimmed smokey bacon
3 tbsp fresh grated parmesan
1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
2 shallots sliced
1) Put pasta in lots of water, bring to boil and cook per instructions to al dente, apx 8-9 mins, drain and keep warm
2) In a skillet cook the bacon, remove and cut into small strips
3) Turn the heat down and return skillet to pan, spray with EVOO and add crushed garlic and sliced shallots, soften, add cremé friache and warm through gentrly, add 3/4 parmesan and pepper, put to one side
4) Drain pasta, add bacon bits and cremé mix, stir thoroughly and serve immediately
5) Garnish with remaining parmesan and a twist of black pepper.
Was surprisingly nice and would deff have again!