Sunday 2 March 2008

Happy Mothers Day!!

Wishing a very happy mothers day to all the mummies out there!

I have had my mum over today and we had a lovely lunch of:

Salad of rocket, baby spinach and watercress with serrano ham, sliced apple and creamy gorganzola with red onion relish which was perfect!

Main we had maple roasted gammon on a bed of creamed cauliflower and roasted vine tomatoes mmm

Dessert was puff pastry galettes with disarano soaked strawberries and glazed with the leftover liquer boiled with sugar, served with some lurvely Rodda's clotted cream ice cream

Wine was a nice bottle of Macon Rose that went very well with menu!

Mum loved it all so that was the best thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my kitchen! I love to hear your thoughts and comments on my recipes!

Anne

01 09 10