Monday 14 July 2014

Meal Planning Monday

Its been a while... sorry for my Meal Planning Monday absences these past few weeks - I am back working regular hours and thought that might actually make my meal planning easier and in a lot of ways it has but I became a little lazy and just 'winging it' most nights! From a dedicated planner to a hmm whats in the freezer was quite a transition but I am getting back on the saddle and actually made a proper whole week plan last night!

This week I am on a mission to use up a variety of odd jars and things in the fridge and freezer for too long but just about clinging onto life still ingredients! I did a big stock up last week so there was too much choice, I am sure I plan better with an empty fridge!

Wednesday's aubergine and mozzarella bake was made last week from a recipe card and it was so tasty its featuring again with a few tweaks as the card called for strange amounts and whole tomatoes rather than chopped - anyway I will blog the recipe shortly too with my changes!

Spicy chimichurri 'chicken' quorn & sweet potato wraps, rice and peas 
Chorizo frittata with new potatoes and green beans 
Aubergine and mozzarella bake, green salad
Smoked salmon & dill salad, new potatoes or rosti
Baked chorizo spaghetti, salad

Linky

Aubergine and Mozzarella Bake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my kitchen! I love to hear your thoughts and comments on my recipes!

Anne

01 09 10