Monday 25 November 2013

Meal Planning Monday

Just in the nick of time this week to count as Monday! Due to a busy weekend spent with friends and with no time to plan this weeks meals, plus last minute changes to my work rota means I am in every night this week, very rare indeed! It will be nice to do day shifts for a while as I can't say I was too enthralled to be doing night's yet again! My feet have been particularly upset so will be good to sit down a while at least on shift!

Last week we did pretty well with the meal plan, only marginal changes! Friday's planned Lamb was not bought due to me being unable to make it to the shops as B had the car, and I kinda forgot to ask him to pick it up... In the end the Tomato Risotto I was sent from Black Dog Deli was pretty darn tasty so it wasn't missed at least, and I had made garlic doughballs to make up for it! I did make some awesome brownies too and possibly the finest lasagne I have ever made and will post them up in the next couple of days!


So this week...will as always be subject to change normally when I find something lurking at the back of the fridge that needs eating! Tonight that was definitely the case when spotting the sad looking cauliflower!

Tonight - Random but delicious as been out finishing the Christmas shopping - was fish fingers (they are still in the freezer lol) with spicy fried cauliflower and kale, with the last of some home made bread.

Tuesday - Baked fish fillets with kale. And quite possibly the remaining cauliflower!

Wednesday - We have B's friends over...(who I have never cooked for before - always a bit scary!) but digging out an old favourite - Nigella's Chicken and Chorizo bake thingy

Thursday - Sicilian Squash stew (from the freezer)

Friday - Pork Noodles again. B's favourite dish! 

Please see Mrs M's Meal Planning Post for everyone elses plans!


Have a great week everyone!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my kitchen! I love to hear your thoughts and comments on my recipes!

Anne

01 09 10