Tuesday, 19 May 2009
Preemio Blogger Award
I have the lovely and already dear friend Holler over at the fabulous vegetarian blog Tinned Tomatoes to thank for this shiny new award. Please check out her blog and drool over her recipes, as I reguarly do! In particular her recipe for Cookies with Pistachio nuts and M&M's has me wanting to lick the screen!
In return for this award, I have to post 7 random things...
1) I need no excuse to add chilli to my food, much to the dismay of my chilli hating boyfriend!
2) I love white chocolate mice over any other sweet...growing up my mum was a childminder and I remember she used to buy the huge tubs and hide them, in turn using them as a bribe for us to be good!
3) I prefer washing up to drying up, my least favourite chore! Making mess in the kitchen is so good until reality sets in!
4) I hate driving, despite driving for the last 10 years I would be happy to never drive again!
5) I normally have my head in a book, or two and read all types, though crime and mystery are my favourite genre (other than food books of course!)
6) During a game of monopoly yesterday we managed to bankrupt the bank, a first I believe!
7) I'm going to be a bridesmaid for the very first time in 2 weeks!!!
And now its over to the following 7 great blogs, who I challenge to now post 7 random things about themseves! Please do check out their blogs :-)
Beth at Jam and Clotted Cream
Kavey at Kaveyeats
Bron at Practically Daily
Janet at http://gourmettraveller88.com/
Sam at Antics of a Cycling Cook
Djkrysa at Culinaria Italia
Last but not least, the lovely Nicola at Cherrapeno</