Friday 19 August 2011

Macaroni cheese with Spinach, Bacon and Dolcelatte

Rather excitingly this weekend ‘Anne's Kitchen’ has been featured in ‘Most Wanted’ a great little online magazine site from the people behind the Voucher Codes website which has the best voucher deals on the web, along with my heavenly recipe for Macaroni cheese with Spinach, Bacon and Dolcelatte in! Its macaroni cheese for grown-up’s and quite possibly my most favourite dish to eat!

Please head on over to Most Wanted  to check out my recipe, and also keep your eyes peeled here for the follow up recipe with my very special bread…


2 comments:

  1. Scrumptious looking and sounding! A lovely combination of ingredients.

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've just answered the question of "What's for dinner tonight?" I can hardly wait to make this and dive into it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my kitchen! I love to hear your thoughts and comments on my recipes!

Anne

01 09 10