Monday 28 July 2008

Bacon, Spinach & Parmesan Herb Tortellini bake



Easy
Makes 4 squares


1 pack Garlic and herb tortellini (I used Sainsburys)
200 ml half fat creme fraiche
3 rashers bacon
8 cubes frozen spinach, defrosted and water squeezed out
S&P
1 egg
3 tbsp parmesan
S&P

1) Boil the tortellinis as per instructions and drain off, fry the bacon until crispy, drain on paper

2) Place the spinach in a baking dish and smooth out, season lightly with black pepper, pour over the tortellinis, cut the bacon into chunks and sprinkle over

3) Beat the egg and add to the creme fraiche, mix well and season, spoon over the tortellinis, grate over the parmesan and bake for about 22-25 minutes until puffy and golden


Easy work night supper

2 comments:

  1. I love tortellini. Like you said this would make a great speedy supper. My daughter loves pasta (hubby doesn't love pasta as much as us but he eats what he's given) so Im sure this would be a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi beth! it was very quick, only about 5 mins prep then into the oven! be careful not to overcook the tort's as mine were a little too soft but that was because I got distracted by a phone call, typical! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my kitchen! I love to hear your thoughts and comments on my recipes!

Anne

01 09 10