Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Easter by Sainsbury’s

This Easter time Sainsbury’s have a great range of food, drink and homely items to help your celebrations be egg-stra special! We will be sharing our Easter with close family – which will be lovely as always and thanks to Sainsbury’s I have a few extra treats to take with me! I am off work for a while due to ill health, and so a break by the sea to relax and recuperate is well needed! 

I received a whole box of goodies from them – including a gorgeous rich fruity Taste The Difference Simnel cake, a Taste The Difference Marc De Champagne Easter Egg complete with pretty little rose dusted truffles (if they are anywhere near as good as their ones at Christmas I am hiding these when open for me me me!)  

For getting you and your home in the Easter mood they have some gorgeous Honeycomb decorations, which I love these so much, and even that the paperclips inside match the decoration colour– simple thing but a nice touch! They really brighten up the room with their spring pastel shades and I am looking forward to hanging these up!


Mini Conegliano Prosecco – I do love this sparkling wine, we used it on Christmas day too – its light, bubbly and everyone likes it, a real crowd pleaser. Though this 2 glass bottle is all mine!



I am really looking forward this stunning Taste The Difference Marc De Champagne Easter egg complete with pretty little rose dusted truffles - if they are anywhere near as good as their ones at Christmas I am hiding these when open for me me me!



I had to take the outer sleeve off to photograph this gorgeous rich fruity Taste The Difference Simnel cake and its smells amazing! I made one a few years back and it was a lot of work so am very happy to receive this, especially as it looks so pretty on top too!


I am finally going to put my boyfriend out of his misery - this is going to be his Easter Egg - its been tormenting him sitting on the unit, and so now I have photographed it he can devour it!


If you fancy getting creative their Egg keyring kits are great fun for children and adults alike! I was so proud of making my little Eggbert keyring!


Party paper plates – saves on washing up and great for when you have lots of guests to entertain – these bright plates make me think of warmer, sunny days and happier times!


Hope you have a great Easter whatever you do! What Easter Egg is your favourite - milk, dark or plain or something different altogether?

Many thanks to Sainsburys who provided the above items for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my kitchen! I love to hear your thoughts and comments on my recipes!

Anne

01 09 10